I love sharing my knowledge and expertise — as well as the experience and wisdom accumulated from 30+ years of my own healing and recovery journey — with people who are ready to learn, grow, and transform their lives.
Here are 5 ways we can connect and work together:
Connect instantly with partners from around the globe in my confidential online community for partners. 6 or 12-month memberships available.
The Community includes twice monthly Live Q&A Calls with me, online Q&A, Weekly Community Hour, access to all archived Q&A Calls, bonus resources, and more.
Learn more about the Community, or join online today here
2. Attend one of my online courses:
- Moving Beyond Betrayal Partner’s Boundaries Course. Next course starts Spring 2018. Click here to get the latest updates.
- Moving Beyond Betrayal Course for Clinicians & Coaches. Next course starts October 12. Click here for more info and to register online.
- Taming Triggers Solution: 7 Steps for Creating Calm in the Storm for Partners of Sex Addicts and Survivors of Infidelity. Next course starts November 2. Click here for more information about the course. Learn more about the 7 Steps of the Taming Triggers Solution on the blog here or listen to Vicki’s podcast interview with CaroltheCoach here.
View all online courses here
3. Subscribe to my blog Survival Strategies for Betrayed Partners
If you’re a survival of betrayal trauma, get expert advice and guidance by subscribing to my blog. I publish posts weekly, and cover a wide variety of topics including formal therapeutic disclosure, non-negotiable boundaries, and the trust-rebuilding process. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
I’m also a blogger for The Huffington Post. Access my articles on HuffPo here.
Subscribe to my blog here
4. Attend one of my in-person workshops or intensives:
- Reclaiming Wholeness 4-Day Family of Origin Intensive (click here for upcoming dates and registration info)
5. Join one of my groups:
- Partner’s Healing & Empowerment I (for partners of sex addicts in the first 1-3 years post-discovery/disclosure — women only)
- Partner’s Healing & Empowerment II (for partners of sex addicts 3+ years post-discovery/disclosure — women only)
- Clinical Consultation for therapists, clinicians, and coaches
- Reclaiming Connection (for women establishing healthy relationships)
View all groups here
As of July 2017, I no longer work with clients in individual or private couples therapy.
If you are seeking a trained sex addiction therapist, please visit the International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP) at www.iitap.com or the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH) at www.sash.net.