Formal Therapeutic Disclosure Basics for Betrayed Partners
This 110-minute presentation* hosted by Vicki Tidwell Palmer will teach you the fundamentals of a sound Formal Therapeutic Disclosure (“FTD”) process:
What you’ll learn:
- The role of FTD in healing relationships impacted by chronic infidelity and sex addiction
- What you need to know before your FTD session
- What you have a right to ask for in a FTD
- What to expect on the day of FTD
- Self-care tips for before, during, and after your FTD session
- The role of polygraph in the FTD process
*Presentation includes a 30-minute Q&A where Vicki answers questions from the live audience.
(Presented by Vicki Tidwell Palmer (Author of Moving Beyond Betrayal: The 5-Step Boundary Solution for Partners of Sex Addicts) and Stephen Cabler, Licensed Polygraph Examiner)
The Role of Polygraph in Relationships Impacted by Chronic Sexual Betrayal
Whether you've just discovered you're in a relationship with a sex addict, or you're further along in your healing journey, this 85-minute presentation will give you solid, expert information about how you and your partner can utilize polygraph as a tool for rebuilding and restoring trust.
You'll learn everything you need to know about the use of polygraph for relationships impacted by chronic sexual betrayal—specialized information not available in one place anywhere else.
In this audio/video presentation, Stephen and Vicki give you an overview of the polygraph process, and cover the most common questions partners want to know such as:
- How polygraph is used with sex addicts as a tool for rebuilding trust in the couples' relationship
- How polygraph works
- How reliable is polygraph?
- Can someone "fool" a polygraph?
- How many questions you can ask in a polygraph
- What's the difference between a baseline (or disclosure polygraph) and an after-care polygraph?
- What polygraph "schedule" is recommended after an initial baseline/disclosure polygraph
- How do you find a reputable polygraph examiner?
And after answering the most common questions partners ask, Stephen and Vicki answer even more questions from participants in the live, recorded audience.
What happens after you purchase the bundle?
You get immediate, permanent access to both presentations, and can listen as many times as you like!