Please enter your contact information below. Messages will be responded to usually within two business days, except on weekends and holidays.
Vicki does not answer personal questions or offer therapeutic guidance by email.
Please note: If you submit a question about a personal or therapeutic matter, you may not receive a response.
Here are several ways to get question(s) answered by Vicki:
- Subscribe, search, and enter blog comments and questions on Vicki's award-winning blog. Use the search box in the upper right corner of the page to search for any words or phrases related to the issue you're seeking information about.
- Join Vicki and betrayed partners around the world in her Survive & Thrive Online Membership Community. Monthly memberships available—join online here.
- Take one of Vicki's online courses. For a list of all available courses click here.
- Sign up for our mailing list (below) to get announcements about free online presentations, trainings, upcoming courses and intensives. Most online presentations include a question/answer period.
- Listen to Vicki's weekly podcast, Beyond Bitchy: Mastering the Art of Boundaries.
- Join one of Vicki's ongoing psychotherapy or online groups for betrayed partners.
For media inquires, visit Vicki's media page here.
If you are feeling suicidal, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. Sending email messages or using this contact form is not a suitable means of communicating regarding urgent or emergency situations.
4306 Yoakum Blvd., Suite 390*
Houston, Texas 77006
*4306 Yoakum is a 6-story building facing Richmond Ave. between Yoakum Blvd. and Mt. Vernon St.
Enter the visitor's parking garage from Mt. Vernon St., park anywhere on the first floor and enter the building through the double glass doors.