Hi, I'm Vicki Tidwell Palmer. I am the best-selling author of Moving Beyond Betrayal: The 5-Step Boundary Solution for Partners of Sex Addicts, host of the Beyond Bitchy Podcast, and award-winning blogger.
My mission is to provide every partner moving beyond betrayal the knowledge, expert information, tools, and skills to survive relational trauma so that she can reclaim clarity, power, and connection.
I work exclusively with women in my new project, The Radiant Threefold Path | Return+Reclaim+Receive.
Successful treks in the wilderness or epic climbs to the tops of mountains almost always require an experienced guide. In times of crisis and transition, it can feel like you’ve lost your way or you're fumbling around in the dark. Having a guide can make the difference between aimless, time-wasting wandering and reaching your goal.
I've walked the talk . . .
Like you, I've traveled my own journey of healing and recovery. This year (2021), I celebrate 33 years of sobriety.
Take the next step . . .
Vicki's Professional Bio
Vicki is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP), certified by the Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Institute.
She has trained extensively with Pia Mellody, senior clinical advisor of The Meadows, both in Pia's family of origin trauma model (Survivors I & II) as well as couples boundary work.
Vicki has trained with several leading relationship and trauma experts including Drs. John & Julie Gottman, Terry Real, and Sue Johnson, as well as renowned meditation teachers including Ram Dass, The Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh, and Roshi Joan Halifax.
She has presented at national conferences, for The Meadows Lecture Series, 12-step communities, as well as professional, healthcare, and faith-based organizations on a variety of topics including boundaries, relational trauma, and mindfulness.
Professional Licenses, Certifications & Trainings:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP)
- Post Induction Therapy (200+ hours of training with Pia Mellody — Family of Origin Trauma Model [Survivors I & II] and Couples Boundary Work)
- Level 1 Relational Life Therapy (Terry Real couples therapy model)
- Level 1 Gottman Method Training (couples therapy)
- American Association of Sexuality Counselors, Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Healing Trauma Network
- Houston Group Psychotherapy Society
- National Association of Social Workers
- Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Institute
For media inquires, visit Vicki's media page here.