The Partner’s Healing and Empowerment Group I is for partners of sex addicts and/or survivors of infidelity and sexual betrayal. The primary focus of the group work is:
- identifying and honoring one’s reality
- healing the trauma of sexual betrayal and infidelity
- establishing personal and relational boundaries
- personal empowerment
Mondays 5:30-7:30 pm weekly (1 space available; click here to schedule a pre-screening session with Vicki)
Each group is facilitated by Vicki. An individual pre-screening session is required for clients not currently in individual therapy with Vicki.
For partners living outside Houston, work with Vicki in the Partner’s Healing & Empowerment Online Community. Click here to join online now.
The group is ongoing and facilitated by Vicki. An individual pre-screening session is required for clients not currently in individual therapy with Vicki.
Group meets bi-monthly on Monday from 10:30-12:30 (2 openings currently available)
For partners living outside Houston, work with Vicki in the Partner’s Healing & Empowerment Online Community. Click here to join online today.
Group meets every 4 weeks by phone on Monday from 10:30-12:30 (currently full with a waiting list)
$85 per session
If you have struggled to break free of destructive relationships, consistently find yourself in relationships where your needs aren’t being met, or are often preoccupied by relationship fantasy and intrigue, this group will give you the tools to guide you on your journey of reclaiming healthy and authentic connection with yourself and in relationship.
Reclaiming Connection is ideal for women currently working a Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous program.
The primary focus of the group work is:
- identifying repetitive and/or destructive patterns in your relationship history
- creating a healthy intimacy self-care plan
- understanding intensity vs. intimacy in relationships
- understanding healthy sexuality
- identifying and beginning the process of resolving past relational trauma
Reclaiming Connection is ongoing and facilitated by Vicki. An individual pre-screening session is required for clients not currently in individual therapy with Vicki.
Group meets weekly on Tuesday from 1:30-3:30 pm (2 openings currently available)
- Does your relationship feel like Mars and Venus in the communication department?
- Do conversations start out civil, become tense, and then go off the rails?
- Do you communicate well about most things, but hit a brick wall around hot button topics?
Then Clear, Clean & Connected is for you.
CCC will teach you and your partner communication skills you can take home and begin using immediately.
- How to use the Talking Format* Template for clear, clean & connected communication
- The whys & hows of effective couples time-outs
- The 2 magic words to use at the beginning of any response on a hot-button topic
- How to make effective requests
- How to repair broken agreements and boundary violations
Each CCC session includes information and instruction on the fundamentals of effective couples’ communication, followed by a practice session facilitated by Vicki where couples will utilize CCC skills. CCC is open to all couples in a committed partnership.
(Please note: CCC is not appropriate for couples who are currently in crisis.)
Although not required, it is highly recommended that each partner complete a family of origin intensive (Reclaiming Wholeness) either before joining CCC or while attending. Most people find that unresolved childhood trauma has a significant, negative impact on their ability to practice good couples communication and boundary work.
An individual pre-screening session is required for clients not currently in individual therapy with Vicki. Send an email to scheduled a pre-screening session.
Saturdays, 10:45 – 1:15 or 9:15 – 1:15
January 9, February 27, April 2, May 21, August 27, October 1, November 12 (9:15- 1:15)
- January 7 | 9:15 – 1:15
- March 4 | 10:45 – 1:15
- April 1 | 9:15 – 1:15
- May 20 | 10:45 – 1:15
- July 8 | 9:15 – 1:15
- September 9 | 10:45 – 1:15
- October 28 | 9:15 – 1:15
- December 16 | 10:45 – 1:15
A 3-session commitment is required. Session package investment:
- 3-Session Package: $435 ($145/session)
- 6-Session Package: $840 ($140/session)
*Adapted from the Couples Boundary Work model of Pia Mellody.